Tried Everything To Quit Smoking?

Have you tried Quit Tea? Picture of a box of Quit Tea.

Just about every resource you can find about quitting smoking will tell you that in order to quit you need to replace the bad habit of smoking with another habit. Hopefully a good habit. Like drinking herbal tea :)

It is possible to quit smoking without changing to a good habit…but it is a lot harder and usually takes longer.

What you do is….every time you have the urge to smoke…you drink some herbal tea instead. So you are actually doing something.

Many people say a big part of the smoking habit is the actions involved…the taking it out, lighting it up, inhaling….that occupy your attention and become so routine that you don’t even notice doing them sometimes.

Just stopping takes away the activity…but if you don’t replace it with another activity…you will catch yourself doing the actions without thinking about them….and might just end up smoking again before you even realize it is happening.

That is why replacing the habit with a good habit can be so helpful.

Quit Tea is made of herbs and spices that help you relax and help reduce anxiety and nervousness.

Some of the ingredients are : Valerian Root, Sarsaparilla, St. John’s Wort, Red Clover, Licorice, Cinnamon, Ginger, Burdock, Cloves, Oregano, Fennel, Cayenne Pepper, and Black Pepper.

If you have tried everything else…well trying this tea certainly isn’t going to hurt and it is cheaper than many other smoking cessation aids. And even if it doesn’t help you…it is still good for you!

The folks at Quit Tea are going to be offering one of my readers(US only) the chance to win 2 boxes of Quit Tea, a book called “Quit Smoking with Herbal Tea” and a Quit Tea tumbler.

Quit Tea Tumbler.Be sure and stop by on Monday the 21st to  enter the Summer Heat Giveaway Hop. If you want to get a head start on entries you can follow their social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. They are also on Google+ and you can find links to their other social media sites on their website.

In Category: Sponsor Spotlight

• Kelly Tupick July 21, 2014, 6:52 AM

My husband and I both have tried quitting in the past. It is really tough and takes patience to achieve. We both have tried cold turkey but I would not suggest that. The best tip i can give at this point is that you have to be 100% ready and committed to quite before you even attempt to try.

• olga July 21, 2014, 7:54 AM

c’est un excellent article .
    j’aime beaucoup la façon d’écriture.
    merci pour le partage
    olga recently posted..hamamet charpenneMy Profile

• Jennifer Hiles July 22, 2014, 11:34 AM

I switched to an electronic cigarette to quit smoking. There are so many different brands though and they all taste different. You just have to find one you like. It got me to quit.

• Lynsay Leitner July 26, 2014, 3:23 PM

lots of hard candy to suck on i always had to have something in my mouth

• Natalie Nichols July 27, 2014, 11:27 PM

I quit smoking for 3 years and JUST started back up a month ago. I did it cold turkey and it sucked. I’m a firm believer that smoking e cigarettes is not quitting smoking though. Ecigarettes are what got me hooked on the drug again.

• Catherine Kelly
    July 28, 2014, 1:00 PM

On Sept 5th of this year I will be getting married. One of our agreements is that, after the wedding day, I will become a non-smoker. This is after essentially three decades of being a smoker. It will be tough, especially because I don’t want to go the route of patches or pills to get me to stop. QuitTea has been on my radar for the past year in anticipation. The starter kit would be great to get me to stay on the right path.
    Catherine Kelly recently posted..CAA pops up a good deal for its membersMy Profile

• carol Bruno July 28, 2014, 1:21 PM

really need to stop smoking have copd could really use some help

• Belinda Brothers July 28, 2014, 1:23 PM

I have tried several different ways to quit. I really want to but have smoked for 30 years. I want to be around for my grandchildren. I have 16 grandchildren and I plan to be around for a long time. Not smoking would be a great start.

• Liam R July 28, 2014, 6:50 PM

I have quit 2 times and want to make this one stick. Allergic to the patch and hate the gum so hoping the tea will work!