It works really great as an after shower spritz too.
Trusted Health Products description says that it:
- Decreases the appearance of spider veins and blemishes
- Smooths the appearance of rough and scaly areas
- Reduces the appearance of age spots, discoloration and sun spots
- Firms and tones skin’s appearance
- Skin feels clean and conditioned – smooth like silk
- Can use as an underarm deodorant
- Feels like it moisturizes deep down – say goodbye to dry skin
- 100% pure botanical oils of almond, orange, lime, lemon, olive and avocado
- No preservatives, parabens, petroleum-based oils, GMOs, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, colorings, or additives of any kind
I love that it is made with all natural ingredients.
Even though it is made of Botanical Oils it does not feel oily after it soaks in.
I didn’t care for the scent at first. It seemed way too strong. After just a few seconds the smell isn’t so strong and turns out to be pretty nice. After a while I stopped noticing it.
It does make dry skin feel a lot better.
According to a post on the Trusted Health Products Facebook page, they have updated the product. The bottles are bigger, and the Botanical Splash has been split into two new products, The Man and Amazingly Beautiful(for women).
I received a free product to review.