If you are then you need to check your feed settings.
I have found a lot of broken links lately because the links are trying to go through feedproxy.google.com.
I think that has something to do with the adsense that used to be in feeds. In any case if your Commentluv links have that address then they are not working.
You need to log into your Feedburner account and turn off click tracking.
It is on the Analyze tab. Click on Configure Stats. Then uncheck item link clicks.
That is the only explanation I’ve found for the problem. Apparently when Google shut down Adsense for Feeds it messed up the links.
If that doesn’t work for you…holler at me cause I want to make sure my links are working right too!