Pro-15 The Perfect Probiotic from Hyperbiotics contains 15 different strains of probiotics.
There are 5 billion of the little organisms in the pills. These pills use a patented BIO-tract® protection and time-release technology that enables more of the living organisms to actually reach the parts of your gastrointestinal tract where they can do some good.
They claim that up to 60% of the original organisms in the pills will still be alive when they get to where they need to be.
That is a good thing because it is only the living organisms that actually help improve absorption of nutrients, improve the immune system, and fight gas, bloating and constipation.
The 15 strains include :
- L. fermentum – Identified as highly antimicrobial and antioxidative. Helps inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, yeast and other pathogens and has demonstrated clinical efficacy within immune health.
- L. acidophilus – Creates a fortress of good colonies that helps keep unwanted organisms out of your gut. Studies show that L. acidophilus helps to reduce occasional diarrhea and enhances your immune system and may help to reduce cholesterol levels. Studies have shown that those taking L. acidophilus experienced significantly more relief from their gastrointestinal discomfort than did those taking a placebo.
- L. casei – Along with L. Acidolphilus, converts lactose into lactic acid, helping those who are lactose intolerant. Helps to encourage the growth of other beneficial bacteria.
- B. longum – Assists in breaking down carbohydrates and fighting free radicals. Provides potent antioxidant support and helps to reduce the effects of seasonal allergens.
- B. lactis – Helps decrease H. pylori and helps the production of the front line cells in your immune system.
- L. rhamnosus – The leading defense for travelers. Helps reduce occurrences of traveler’s diarrhea and food poisoning.
- L. plantarum – Secretes the antioxidant hydrogen peroxide which acts as a weapon to protect your body from disease. Creates a healthy barrier in your colon and helps lower luminal pH, creating an unfavorable environment for the growth of pathogens including molds, yeasts and bacteria.
- B. Infantis – Has been shown to reduce the major symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders, including diarrhea, flatulence, bloating, cramping and constipation. It is particularly popular as a means of combating Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and has been shown to improve digestion and the body’s ability to absorb and process nutrients.
They seem to work really well. I’m not sure how you could tell except that I haven’t had diarrhea lately and I have been feeling good the last week and a half. I can’t say that is ALL because of Pro-15 Hyperbiotics but I’m pretty sure they helped.
I was having a problem with regularity and that has improved lately. I’m going to keep taking the Pro-15 for a while. Maybe in another few weeks it will be even better. I’m hoping my metabolism will improve and some weight loss will happen too. Probiotics can help with that.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.